K-TUNED Swap Package 2. These packages are tailored to fit the EG, DC2 and EK chassis only. If you have an 88 91 EF chassis or 90 93 DA Integra chassis please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can put together a package that fits your older chassis. K-TUNED has created a series of swap packages that contain everything needed to get your K swap project completed. With 4 packages available, all the work has been done for you, laying out all the parts you'll need to get your swap done right. From essentials, like mounts, axles, headers and conversion wiring to more detailed parts, like the fuel system, pulley kit and throttle cable kits. You can start with the "Swap Basics" package and add more parts later on as you need them. This is perfect for guys who are planning to spread their build out over time. Of course, you could also take the plunge and order the "Full Turn Key Swap" package. It contains everything you'll need for your swap from start to finish. The only thing you need to provide is the motor. The rest is done! So, are you ready to swap Honda's greatest engine into your car. Please make sure to include a contact phone number in your customer information. A Tegiwa representative will contact you to confirm and assist you with your swap package order. Package level ONE 'Swap basics' Includes K-TUNED wiring conversion harness, K-TUNED 4 2 1 swap header, Hasport mounts, K Swap Axles. Package level TWO 'Fuel system add on' Includes package ONE + K-TUNED fuel line kit. Please contact us after placing your order we will need to know engine being used, chassis its going in to, driveshafts required (£400 extra for DSS shafts), swap mounts required.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.