K-TUNED RACE-SPEC PRO BILLET DC5 SHIFTER BOX HONDA INTEGRA TYPE R DC5
K-TUNED Race-Spec Pro Billet DC5 Shifter Box. It is no secret that K-Tuned is in close contact with the drivers of some of the fastest import race cars in the world. So when Spoon Sports of Japan asked us for a Billet RSX Shifter to use in an endurance road race car they were working on, we graciously accepted their request. In conjunction with Spoon Sports, feedback from several other racers influenced and accelerated the design of our Race-Spec Billet RSX Shifter that was already on the design table. At a quick glance, the shifter closely resembles the original design with a few changes made to the shift lever and elbow to support the high demands of race cars. The Race-Spec Shifter uses a simpler fixed elbow position, which is only height adjustable and ideal for circuit racers who really like to use the tallest setting. For drag racers, this design is perfect for heavy shifting in cars with dog box transmissions and straight cut gears. Unlike a stock transmission, most of us know that you can't shift a dog box setup with light hands. The K-Tuned Pro Billet RSX Shifter is a direct replacement for the OEM 2001-2006 DC5 shifter box and was been designed to work with both factory and aftermarket shifter cables. The full billet design is extremely strong and eliminates all the flex and looseness that are felt with the stock plastic box. The shift lever and pivot ball are made from solid stainless steel and are seated in a spring loaded brass socket. This combination of stainless and brass allows the two materials to lap together while the springs push up and eliminate “play” at the ball. For mounting, there are two different sets of holes on the base, so it can be easily bolted into several stock and K-swap applications. The Race-Spec Billet RSX Shifter was designed for professional hard-core racers and we are pleased to offer them a shifter that is truly "Race Proven". Application: 2002-2006 Integra DC5, 2001 2005 Civic EM2/ES, K swapped EF, EG, EK, DC2.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.