K-TUNED S2000 Dash Converter was designed to take the all the guesswork and headaches out of the very popular S2000 cluster swap. This simple, easy to use and programmable converter, allows the user to make adjustments to 3 separate functions: Speed, Coolant Temp, and Fuel Level. The unit can be used with both the AP1 and AP2 S2000 gauge clusters in just about any chassis. Programming is done by connecting the unit via USB to any Windows based computer or laptop and using a simple downloaded computer application.
1) Speed - Converts speed signal from gear-type and magnetic to the digital signal needed for the S2K Cluster NOTE: Once converted the speed signal remains adjustable a further 25% +/- for very accurate speed calibration.
2) Coolant Temp - Converts the dash coolant temp signal to read properly on the S2K cluster. This is preset in the unit but can be adjusted if needed.
3) Fuel Level - Allows manual adjustment to the fuel gauge on the S2K cluster to match the gas tank on the swap vehicle. Adjustments are made via a small brass dial located on the bottom of the unit.
The K-Tuned AIO-S2K Converter is wired into the engine harness on the interior of the car right behind the cluster. Wiring is simple, with only 8 wires to connect: power, ground, speed signal input & output, temp sensor input & output and fuel level input & output. The converter comes complete with a detachable plug in harness and a separate USB harness which allows the unit to be easily removed from the car and connected to a computer for programming. We also include detailed installation and programming instructions.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.