K-TUNED Steel Oil Pan. If you have been playing around with the Honda K-Series engine long enough chances are you have seen a broken oil pan or two. Part of the problem is that a K20A, A2 or Z1 engine mounted in a K-swapped car (EG/DC2/EK) sits approx. 3/4" lower when compared to the older B engine. The other problem is the oil pan on these engines is made of cast aluminum which does not hold up well if it is hit by something hard. The result is usually a crack or even worse, the pan shatters and takes off a piece of the block girdle with it. K-Tuned Oil Pans are made with thick gauge powdercoated steel which will more than likely just dent if they get hit. Choose to buy the complete kit with oil pan, magnetic drain plug with K logo and a set of 16 bolts which are needed if installing on a K20A/A2 or Z1 engine. Most people forget or don't know that the original bolts for the aluminum pan are longer and will not work with the steel pan. The other option is to buy the pan only with no drain plug or bolts, which is perfect for guys replacing an existing damaged pan or who are building a new engine. To ensure the pan is sealed properly, we recommend using Hondabond. Applications: Direct replacement for all K20A, K20A2 and K20Z1 engines. Plus K20A3, K24A1, K24A4 engines which originally had a steel oil pan.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.