K-TUNED Swivel Neck Thermostat. Some of the motors we have received came with the oem plastic water neck broken. Until now, you could only order a replacement part from Honda/Acura. Problem is they only sell the housing complete with the thermostat, which is pretty expensive and it doesn't provide any real benefits. If your housing isn't broken then you still have to get the right hose, with the right angles and mate it to the rad. After that, you have to figure out where to put your fan switch and in the past the only option was to use a special inline aluminum hose adapter. This product solves all these problems and gives you some options when doing your swap. The housing swivels, allowing you to position the water outlet angle before it is tightened down. The provided custom made fitting is the same size as the oem rad hose on one end, and is threaded for an AN fitting on the other end. This allows you to use whatever size fitting you need for custom installations. If you want to use braided hose with AN fittings, this housing will bolt on easily and with the right adapter threaded in, you'll be all set. The housing has three ports in the body, one for your fan switch, a 1/8 NPT port for gauges etc. and also ½ NPT port for our optional recirculation fitting. 2 NPT plugs are included in case the ports remain unused. The swivel neck comes pre-assembled with a quality Stant thermostat (180 deg.) which is held in place with a 'C' clip. The kit uses a standard size thermostat that you can easily replace with anything in the 160-195 degree range. Last but not least, this was a bonus we found while designing it. We noticed that by adding one more hole to the flange you could completely remove the oem black plastic housing from the block and delete the heater core hoses. When set up this way, our thermostat housing is bolted directly to the oem aluminum water pump housing. This is perfect for race car applications. Key Features: Fits both K20 & K24 engines, Adjustable, set the rad hose at any angle, Quality Stant thermostat included, Fan switch port for engine swaps, 2 aux. ports for gauges, etc. Easily deletes heater core hoses on race cars, Threaded water outlet for custom setups. All hardware included. Applications: Fits all K-series engines. NEED A REPLACEMENT T-STAT? Stant part #13958 (180 deg)
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.