The D-Series Race Kit is based off of the impressive Rotrex C30-94 supercharger. The D-Series Race Kit produces impressive results throughout the entire power band due to its patented traction drive technology. And, unlike any other forced induction system, this kit provides a linear power curve, torque on demand, cooler operating temperatures
The D-Series Race Kit provides instant throttle response and a progressive power curve that increases all the way to redline without the typical 'spiking' or 'surging' associated with turbochargers. This unique, more useable power curve results in reduced cylinder pressures, less strain on engine components, and increased reliability. Rotrex superchargers also operate much cooler when compared to turbochargers and other supercharger systems, which reduces the engine's intake air temperature as well as its risk of detonation.
Rotrex superchargers are renowned for their compact size, high adiabatic efficiency, low vibration, and quiet operation. Their unique traction drive technology is what makes all of this possible, which, unlike other superchargers, transmits power through frictional forces between its rolling elements. Each Rotrex unit features its own self-contained oiling system that remains independent of the engine. Its dual-action oil pump supplies traction fluid to the supercharger while the supplied cooler ensures proper fluid temperatures at all times.
The D-Series Race kit fits D16A, D16Z, D16Y, and the JDM D15B. This kit does NOT include any type of piping, intercooler, or fuel management.
Rotrex C30-94 Supercharger w/ 120mm Pulley
Black Drive Housing
Rotrex Self-Contained Oiling System
High-Quality CNC-machined Brackets, Idler Pulley, and Tensioner
High-Quality Metric Fasteners and Hardware
Silicone Air Inlet Elbow
Double Sided Drive Belt - Works off Stock and Aftermarket Pulleys
- Kit REQUIRES custom fabrication for intercooler + piping and engine tuning.
- Kit REQUIRES removal of A/C compressor and power steering.
- Kit REQUIRES header that has narrow pairing (MegaPower or Alpha Series Header)
- Kit is NOT CARB Approved, and is never to be used on pollution controlled vehicles or public highways
- Two step and rev limiter usage at your own risk, can void warranty.
*Total Horsepower will be determined by the engine type and build. The total horsepower depends on engine modifications, tuning, weather, altitude, etc. (Typically +150hp and +80ft/lbs torque)
- Upgraded Clutch
- Grams Fuel Injectors
- Grams Fuel Pump
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.