KW Variant 1 inox-line
Sporty handling combined with outstanding looks. With factory pre-configured damping.
The KW coilover kit Variant 1 "inox-line" is our entry model for more driving pleasure with an attractive and individually adjustable lowering. Due to its high-quality finish, the use of struts made from stainless steel, corrosion resistant springs and bump stops as well as compatible components stands for long driving pleasure - not just the car's life.
With the KW coilover Variant 1 you can achieve maximum lowering in the tested adjustment range. Depending on vehicle model this varies between 30 to 70mm or 50 to 90mm. Even after years you can adjust the height quickly and easily due to the dirt resistant trapezoid thread and composite collar. Lowering at the front axle is made using our one piece composite height adjuster, on the rear axle this is the same unless the car has a seperate spring and shock absorber. The supplied rear height adjuster sits either above or below the rear spring.
The benchmark for tuning fans
KW coilover Variant 1 "inox-line" satisfies the sporty driver with its harmonic basic setup. Our engineers develop for each vehicle a specific damper setup and spring rate to increase the driving pleasure with optimal balance of sportiness and practicality. In the end, you don't buy any coilover, but a KW coilover which has been developed specifically for your type of vehicle. KW as a manufacturer uses only its own resources, high quality components and the same damper technology as high-volume manufacturers. With the KW coilovers Variant 1 "inox-line", rolling motions of the body will be reduced during compression and you benefit from genuine directness and sportier handling while driving.
Trust In Our Experience
We are the market leader and innovator of individual suspension solutions for road and racetrack for more than 15 years. No matter where in the world, car driver, automotive manufacturers and tuners rely on our KW coilovers "Made in Germany". Each KW coilover kit, developed and manufactured in the Swabian town Fichtenberg, is subject to extensive stress tests during production to meet the high standards of our KW quality management. Of course, we give as a German manufacturer a 2-year warranty on our more than 4600 applications suspension solutions, which exceed OEM quality. The warranty will increase up to 5 years when the kit has been installed at one of our KW specialist dealers.
- Optimally pre-adjusted
- Sporty and comfortable dampening technology
- Stainless steel technology "inox-line"
- Individually height adjustable
- tested adjustment range
- Ready to install complete solution
- High quality components for a long durability
- Complete documentation for easy handling
Setup - Factory pre-configured damping setup
The KW coilover Variant 1 "inox-line" has a vehicle-specific, fixed configured damper setup. The spring and damper match perfectly, so that you will experience an optimized balance of sportiness and comfort while driving.
- For cars with a strut diameter at the front axle of 55 mm
- For cars with DCC
|Product Category:||Coilover kits|
|Axle Load FA/RA:||1036-1105kg/-1000kg|
|Year of Prod.:||10/2008-|
|Vehicle type:||VW Golf VI 1K 2.0 GTI Benzin 155KW 1984ccm|
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.