KW Variant 3 inox-line
Unlimited individuality for performance & comfort.
Damping forces can be adjustment separately in rebound & compression.
Our engineers have developed a sporty yet harmonious basic setup, as with any KW coilover kit. To be able to guarantee the perfect suspension setup we test on our KW 7-post rig, as well as extensive driving tests on country roads, motorways and even on the Nürburgring Nordschleife. For years, the KW coilover kit Variant 3 inox-line is one of the top aftermarket products and is a benchmark for coilovers. It convinces sports car drivers, tuner, large-and small series manufacturer such as Alpina, MTM, Manthey, Oettinger and many more leading companies in the international automotive industry with its damping characteristics, quality finish and durability.
Advanced technology from motor sport
With the KW coilovers Variant 3 inox-line you will get much more than just a sporty lowering and excellent driving behaviour on all roads. It is based on our long experience as a suspension manufacturer and supplier for international motor sport, such as the touring car series ADAC GT Masters, FIA GT1, FIA GT3, International GT Open, WTC, VLN and the legendary ADAC Zurich 24h-race Nürburgring.
Similar to our racing coilovers from the KW Competition program, the KW coilovers Variant 3 inox-line can be adjusted independently in compression and rebound damping. This individual adjustment possibility is much appreciated by sports car manufacturers, tuners and drivers worldwide.
The perfect suspension setup for more driving pleasure
If you have already made your first performance modifications to your vehicle our KW coilovers Variant 3 will compliment your upgrades. The patented KW-valve technology for separate adjustment of rebound and compression damping allows you to individually setup your suspension.The adjustable KW bottom valve adjusts the low-speed range of the compression level in twelve clicks.
You dont need any adjusting tools because of the patented compression adjuster at the lower end of the stainless steel housing. The adjustable compression damping with its twelve exact clicks allows you to manually influence body roll, without having to change the spring rate which optimally matches the rebound.
With the individually adjustable rebound setup of the KW coilover Variant 3 inox-line , you can directly influence the handling and comfort with its precise click adjustment. Depending on the vehicle type, the rebound valves of the KW twin-tube dampers on the upper end of the piston rod will be adjusted via an integrated adjustment wheel or a twist-adjustment wheel which is included in the delivery content.
By increasing the rebound force via the adjustment wheel body movements are reduced. You will have more stability during high speed cornering. If you change for example the wheel / tire combination (approved by the car manufacturer) to larger wheels, then with a KW coilover Variant 3 inox-line you will be able to adjust the car's handling perfectly.
Print product description
High quality, individual and durable
The KW coilover Variant 3 inox-line kit and every single damper are subject to extensive quality tests during production to meet the high standards of our KW quality management. This is the only way we can meet our expectations to give up to five years warranty on our KW coilover Variant 3 inox-line when installed at one of our KW specialist dealer. KW coilover struts made of stainless steel are 100% rust-free and an unlimited life time.
Therefore the operation of the continuous lowering via the dirt-resistant KW trapezoid thread and the KW composite collar is also not affected after years. By the individual lowering with its continuous adjustment range, you can emphasize the sportiness of your vehicle visually. A feature that is very popular in the performance-oriented tuning scene.
- Rebound and compression damping adjustable damper technology
- Stainless steel technology inox-line
- Individual, continuous lowering
- tested adjustment range
- High quality components for a long life
- Complete documentation for an easy handling
- Adjustable rebound damping with 16 exact clicks
- Adjustable compression damping with 12 exact clicks
- Unique, independent from each other working damping force adjustment
Setup: The individual adjustable rebound- & compression damping of the KW Variant 3 inox-line
The KW coilover kit Variant 3 inox-line is the perfect accessory for performance-oriented drivers and tuning enthusiasts who put a great demand on their suspension. The separately rebound and compression damping adjustable dampers with their well-thought-through click adjustment allow a perfect setup. So it is easy to influence the steering behaviour, directional stability, tire grip and handling characteristics when driving on the limit.
- For cars with a strut clamp diameter of 55mm on the front axle
- For cars with multi link-rear axle
- For cars without DCC
|Damping adjustment:||rebound and compression damping|
|Product Category:||Coilover kits|
|Axle Load FA/RA:||-1080kg/-1010kg|
|Year of Prod.:||11/2013-|
|Vehicle type:||VW Golf VII AU R 2.0 TSi 4Motion Benzin 221KW 1984ccm four wheel drive|
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.