State of the Art: KW Coilovers Variant 4
With the new KW coilover kit Variant 4 with its coilover struts made of stainless steel, you will give your super sports car the necessary reserves to further increase the driving dynamics. The three way adjustable high-performance shock absorbers with their independent adjustment of the rebound and low speed as well as high speed compression damping are based on the successful racing technology of the multiple overall winners of the ADAC Zurich 24h Nürburgring and depending on the vehicle-specific design, they also feature aluminum top mounts. The new KW coilover kit Variant 4 is developed exclusively for selected high-performance vehicles, which can be driven more safely at the driving dynamics limit with our KW suspension technology.
- 3-way adjustable high-performance dampers with coilover struts made of stainless steel
Separate and independent damper setup in:
- Rebound damping with 16 exact clicks + (tighter) / - (more comfortable)
- Low speed damping with 6 exact clicks + (tighter) / - (more comfortable)
- High speed damping with 14 exact clicks + (tighter) / - (more comfortable)
- Two basic setups with comfort adjustment and performance setup
- Depending on the car, the aluminium top mounts are an integral part of the delivery
Part number: 3A7200BB Version: Variant 4 Damping adjustment: rebound and compression damping Lowering FA/RA: 15-40mm/15-40mm Adjustment FA/RA: Thread/Thread Material: Stainless steel Product Category: Coilover kits Axle Load FA/RA: -990kg/-1170kg Year of Prod.: 01/2015- Vehicle type: BMW 3 F30 F80 03 2011- F30 F80 M3 CS Petrol 338KW 2979ccm
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.