Link G4+ Atom II ECU is our entry-level ECU that blows the opposition away -
half the size, all the technology! Now with more refinements for the budget
conscious. Full configurability, no preset inputs / outputs. Logging,
motorsport, and even closed loop fuel if an external device is added. Industry
standard waterproof connectors and mounting bracket are supplied with your G4+
Atom II ECU.
Requires "A" loom.
The G4+ Atom II runs the same microprocessor and firmware as our the G4+ Xtreme.
Designed and built to be the best "value for money" entry level ECU on the market.
While the G4+ Atom II is entry level, the following is not compromised:
The loom (sold separately) is AVSS automotive quality cable
The same mounting technology as our higher level ECUs
A fully extruded mounting plate is included
Mounting hardware is completely hidden for a fully professional installation
Waterproof automotive plugs
The same tuning features as our high-end ECUs - tuning is not compromised in this "entry level" ECU
Full configurability, no preset input/outputs
Closed loop fuel if external devices added, e.g. WideBand Controller
Industry standard waterproof connectors, mounting bracket and loom, all supplied with your G4+ Atom II
- Four injection drives
- Four ignition outputs *
- Three analog inputs (you choose, oil pressure etc.)
- Two temperature inputs (usually water and inlet air temperature)
- Two digital inputs (e.g. vehicle speed and logging switch - you choose)
- Four auxiliary outputs (e.g. fuel pump, fans, boost control, O2 heater etc.)
- One, thirty four pin, waterproof connector
- 5V out
* unused ignition drives can also be used as auxiliary outputs.
Other WireIn ECUs:
2-12 Cylinder Distributed
2-8 Cylinder Wasted Spark
2-4 Cylinder Direct Spark
Odd Fire Engines
Configurable Firing Order
Configurable TDC Points (for odd fire)
Up to 440 Zone Fuel Table with configurable load and RPM centers. Configurable X and Y Axis Parameters
Multiple Fuel Tables
Up to 6D Fuel Mapping
Post Start Enrichment
Warm Up Enrichment
IAT Fuel Correction
Injector Deadtime Compensation
Overrun Fuel Cut
Idle Load Trims
Fuel Temperature Correction
Up to 440 Zone Ignition Table with configurable load and RPM centers. Configurable X and Y Axis Parameters
Crank Dwell Extension
AFR Table Correction
Beginning / End Injection Definable
Dwell Time Table. Configurable X and Y Axis Parameters
Individual Cylinder Trim
Individual Cylinder Tables
Multiple Ignition Tables
Up to 6D Ignition Mapping
Individual Cylinder Ignition Trim
Engine Temperature Dependent Progressive Limiting
Vehicle Speed Limit
System Voltage Limit
User Configurable RPM Limit based on external input
Digital Trigger Decoding
Reluctor, Optical Proximity or Hall Sensors
Programmable filtering and arming thresholds
Configurable trigger patterns or preset triggering options.
Supports nearly all OEM trigger patterns and custom trigger arrangements
None, use the G4 Storm
Serial RS232 via adapter cable available separately
Auxiliary Output Options
Each Output independently configurable
Unused ignition outputs available as auxiliary outputs
General Purpose Output
General Purpose PWM
Closed Loop Idle Speed Control (Solenoid only)
Fuel Pump Speed Control
Air Con Clutch
Air Con Fan
Check Engine Light
Oxygen Sensor Heater
Switched Cam Solenoid
40 MHz Specialised Engine Management Microprocessor
Ignition control to 0.1 degree, fuel to 0.01 ms
32 Bit Calculation
10 Bit ADC Resolution
4Mb Non Volatile Flash
4 High Current Injector Drives
4 Ignition Channels
4 Auxiliary Outputs
2 Digital Inputs
2 Temperature Inputs
3 0-5V Analog Inputs
2 Trigger Inputs (Reluctor, Optical or Hall Sensors)
On Board Baro Correction (Real Time)
Each channel independently configurable with preset or custom calibrations
Wide-band O2 (from external controller e.g. Innovate LC1)
Boost Adjust Signal
Configurable Fault Detection Settings
Pyro (from external controller)
Pressure (general purpose, fuel, oil)
Air Flow Meter
Temperature (coolant, IAT, general purpose)
Narrow Band O2
Engine Temp Correction
Multiple Boost Tables
Reliable and accurate user configurable Closed Loop Control
Solenoid or Uni-polar 6 terminal stepper only. If 4 wire stepper control is required use the G4+ Storm
Aircon, Engine Fan or Power Steer idle up
Open Loop Control Mode for diagnostics
Internal Temperature Range -10 - 85oC
Ambient Temperature Range -30 - 90oC
Voltage 8 - 22V
Operating Current 200mA
Electrical protection on all inputs and outputs
Length: 79 mm
Width: 126 mm
Height: 42 mm
Weight: 360 grams
Connector : 26 Pin Waterproof Automotive
Adjust ALL parameters in real time
Mouse or keyboard operation
QuickTune - automated fuel self tuning
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.