Link G4+ Fury ECU, a brand new 6 cylinder engine management system to add to
our extensive range. Fully featured, fully enabled and our first ECU to include
on-board digital wideband control, along with single e-throttle. 6 x ignition
outputs and 8 x fuel outputs.Requires "A" & "B" Looms
8 ignition? Consider the Storm, Xtreme or Thunder ECUs.
Dual e-throttle & wideband? Consider the Thunder.
Want g-force & EGT? Go for the Thunder.
Direct injection? You need our Force GDI.
Shipped locked and must be enabled before use. This increases security of shipping and provides information on when an ECU is first used for warranty purposes. Add "A" & "B" Loom if needed
The G4+ Fury has onboard digital wide-band lambda and e-throttle.
Designed and built to be the best six cylinder ECU on the market, the Fury delivers the results.
10 digital input channels
4 analog temperature channels
9 analog volt channels
1 internal wideband lambda controller
2 trigger inputs
2 knock inputs
10 auxiliary output channels
8 peak and hold injection outputs
6 ignition outputs
+5V sensor power supply
+8V sensor power supply
2 CAN bus modules
1 serial (RS232) connection
1 USB tuning connection
Internal electronic throttle control
Internal barometric pressure sensor
32 Mbit of internal logging memory
Trigger scope hardware
Fast tuning with keyboard driven commands
Six hundred pages of help on "right-click"
Powerful logging analysis built into PCLink
Tabbed, user configurable layout
Other WireIn ECUs:
Four stroke, two stroke, and rotary engines supported.
Engines up to 12 cylinders supported (six cylinder sequential ignition).
Rotary engines up to 3 rotors supported.
Three fuel equation modes:
Traditional mode for quicker and simpler tuning setup.
Modelled mode, more complex, but delivers superior results.
Modelled - Multi Fuel, similar to Modelled mode but provides accurate fueling regardless of fuel blend. Often used for system running petrol-ethanol.
Support for group, sequential, group-staged, and sequential-staged injection configurations.
Accurate modelling and adjustment of fueling based on:
Intake manifold pressure
Current blended fuel stoichiometric ratio
Fuel charge cooling
Engine coolant temperature
Intake air temperature
Charge temperature estimation
Injector flow rate
Support for high impedance (saturated) and low impedance (peak and hold) injectors. Configurable injector currents in peak and hold modes..
2D or 3D injector dead-time table with configurable axis.
Injector short pulse width adder table for areas of non-linear injector flow.
Advanced injector testing function that allows for control over total number of pulses, rate of pulses, and pulse length.
Four cold start stages based on engine speed, fuel blend, and engine coolant temperature. Auto adjusts cold start settings based on current fuel blend.
Optional 4D and 5D overlay tables with adjustable axis to allow more complex fueling arrangements to be setup.
Switchable dual fuel tables to allow different fueling for different situations.
Acceleration enrichment for when the engine is increasing in speed, with control based upon throttle position or intake manifold pressure.
Configurable overrun fuel cut function for reducing emissions, improving fuel economy, and reducing chance of backfires.
Close Loop Lambda compensation with lockouts for engine coolant temperature, throttle position, throttle position acceleration, start-up timer, and intake manifold pressure. Tuner is also able to configure the maximum trim the closed loop lambda is allowed to apply. Able to use two oxygen sensors to control closed loop lambda for banks on V and boxer engines. Capable of using narrow-band or wide-band oxygen sensors.
Individual cylinder fuel trims are able to be applied to the engine, with the trim being a constant fixed value, or each cylinder able to have a 3D table with configurable axis from which the trim is selected.
Set the injector timing anywhere within the engine cycle. Choose to use a single fixed value, or use a value selected from a 3D table with configurable axis. The injector timing can be configured to be the start, center, or end of the injection pulse.
Staged injection which is fully configurable including minimum pulsewidth lockout and activation engine speed. Injector dead-time table and short pulse width adder table configurable for staged injectors.
Auxiliary injection that can be used as a third stage of injection with each auxiliary injector able to have an individual 3D control table. Capable of being configured by duty cycle or millisecond units.
Support for seven types of ignition system:
Rotary engine - leading wasted spark
Rotary engine - leading direct spark
Odd fire wasted spark
Rising or falling spark edge.
Millisecond and duty cycle ignition coil dwell modes. 2D or 3D dwell table with configurable axis.
Adjustable ignition delay compensation
Configurable spark duration
Maximum ignition advance setting.
Ignition test function that is capable of activating individual ignition coils for testing of wiring and ignition components.
Idle ignition control based on RPM target error.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.