Onboard 4 Bar MAP sensor
Closed Loop Boost Control
With the new Link Monsoon ECU, you have all the repower capabilities of the Atom, but you can also choose to run some of the following features: Gearshift Control, Launch Control, Anti-lag, VVT Control and Closed Loop Boost Control.
Note: The Monsoon ECU will run any of the above features, but it cannot run them all at once. The amount of features you can run is dependent on how many of the limited Inputs and Outputs each feature needs.
The Monsoon is ideal for engines with 4 cylinders or less that just need a repower and one or two features, so you don't need to make the jump up to one of our higher level ECUs.
The Monsoon comes supplied with waterproof connectors, a mounting bracket and a USB tuning cable.
4 x Digital Inputs
2 x Temperature Inputs
4 x Analog Volt Inputs
2 x Trigger Inputs
4 x Injector Drivers
4 x Ignition Drivers
6 x Auxiliary Outputs*
+5V Sensor Power Supply
* unused ignition drives can also be used as auxiliary outputs
1x CAN bus
1 x thirty four pin, waterproof connectors
1x USB tuning connection
Onboard 4 Bar MAP sensor
32Mb of logging memory
20 general purpose tables
Runs on PC Link software
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.