The Link G4+ Xtreme. Powerful engine management for high end applications and ideal for V8s with eight ignition and fuel outputs.
Flexible options over the control of inputs and outputs allow the user to design their own functions to control all sorts of devices. Precise control of injectors and ignition angle are guaranteed at very low or high RPM or manifold pressures. A very high level of protection from interference and tolerance of trigger input errors has been built into this ECU, ensuring a smooth running engine even under the most demanding conditions.
Requires "A" & "B" Looms.
Need on board wideband, consider the Fury.
Two e-throttles & onboard wideband, consider the Thunder.
Direct Injection? You need Force GDI
Shipped locked and must be enabled before use. This increases security of shipping and provides information on when an ECU is first used for warranty purposes. Add "A" & "B" Loom if needed
The G4+ Xtreme (black) offers the ultimate in engine management.
There are many great new features with the (black box). Here are some to skite about
A beautiful new robust metal enclosure
Integrated mounting bracket that is invisible once mounted (easily unclipped with release holes)
Eight peak and hold injection, user definable, 10 amp peak, 3 amp hold
Mixture map, closed loop fuel correction. Automatic control via two O2 sensors
Upgrades are now included
E-throttle. Previously an upgrade for the red Xtreme e-throttle is now standard in the G4+ Xtreme black ECU. Use any e-throttle and pedal combination. Fully programmable e-throttle control complete with gear shift control and throttle blips
Knock. Internal digital knock "windowing". Detects knock using factory or after market knock sensors
Logging. Was 15 channels, now 100 channels of logging included
CAN. Now user defined and supports two independent CAN modules
Traction Control. Controlled tyre slip to improve vehicle safety, driveability and performance
Eight saturated injection drives, eight ignition outputs, 11 analog volt inputs, 10 digital inputs, 10 auxiliary outputs *
Four temperature inputs
Two, thirty four pin, waterproof connectors
External, 3, 4, 5 or 7 bar, MAP sensor (sold separately)
CAN / RS232 port
Software - PCLink
Fast tuning with keyboard driven commands
Six hundred pages of help on "right-click"
Powerful logging analysis built into PCLink
Tabbed, user configurable layout
* Unused injection and ignition drives can be used as auxiliary outputs.
Other WireIn ECUs:
Four stroke, two stroke, and rotary engines supported
Engines up to 12 cylinders supported
Rotary engines up to 4 rotors supported
All ECUs have on-board barometric compensation
Three fuel equation modes:
Traditional mode for quicker and simpler tuning setup
Modelled mode, more complex, but delivers superior results
Modelled - Multi Fuel, similar to Modelled mode but provides accurate fueling regardless of fuel blend. Often used for system running petrol-ethanol
Support for group, sequential, group-staged, and sequential-staged injection configurations
Accurate modelling and adjustment of fueling based on:
Intake manifold pressure
Current blended fuel stoichiometric ratio
Fuel charge cooling
Engine coolant temperature
Intake air temperature
Charge temperature estimation
Injector flow rate
Support for high impedance (saturated) and low impedance (peak and hold) injectors
2D or 3D injector dead-time table with configurable axis
Injector short pulse width adder table for areas of non-linear injector flow
Advanced injector testing function that allows for control over total number of pulses, rate of pulses, and pulse length
Four cold start stages based on engine speed, fuel blend, and engine coolant temperature. Auto adjusts cold start settings based on current fuel blend
Optional 4D and 5D overlay tables with adjustable axis to allow more complex fueling arrangements to be setup
Switchable dual fuel tables to allow different fueling for different situations
Acceleration enrichment for when the engine is increasing in speed, with control based upon throttle position or intake manifold pressure
Configurable overrun fuel cut function for reducing emissions, improving fuel economy, and reducing chance of backfires
Close Loop Lambda compensation with lockouts for engine coolant temperature, throttle position, throttle position acceleration, start-up timer, and intake manifold pressure. Tuner is also able to configure the maximum trim the closed loop lambda is allowed to apply. Able to use two oxygen sensors to control closed loop lambda for banks on V and boxer engines. Capable of using narrow-band or wide-band oxygen sensors
Individual cylinder fuel trims are able to be applied to the engine, with the trim being a constant fixed value, or each cylinder able to have a 3D table with configurable axis from which the trim is selected
Set the injector timing anywhere within the engine cycle. Choose to use a single fixed value, or use a value selected from a 3D table with configurable axis. The injector timing can be configured to be the start, center, or end of the injection pulse
Staged injection which is fully configurable including minimum pulsewidth lockout and activation engine speed. Injector dead-time table and short pulse width adder table configurable for staged injectors
Auxiliary injection that can be used as a third stage of injection with each auxiliary injector able to have an individual 3D control table. Capable of being configured by duty cycle or millisecond units
Support for seven types of ignition system:
Rotary engine - leading wasted spark
Rotary engine - leading direct spark
Odd fire wasted spark
Set the spark edge to be falling or rising
Millisecond and duty cycle ignition coil dwell modes. 2D or 3D dwell table with configurable axis from which the dwell value is selected
Adjustable ignition delay compensation
Configurable spark duration
Maximum Advance setting to restrict the maximum amount of advance the ECU will apply if setup incorrectly. Used to help prevent engine damage occurring from over advanced ignition angle. Maximum angle is configurable by tuner
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.