MILLTEK Exhaust System. Milltek?s technicians have completed their redesign of the OEM exhaust system, doing away with the various pipe sizes and "pinch points" to create a much smoother and better flowing design. Milltek's development vehicle has been thoroughly tested on the road, race track and dyno to ensure it meets the brand ethos - performance without compromise. The system comes in three different configurations to suit a wide range of intended uses: the EC-Approved ?ROAD' (a requirement for sale in some countries around the World), ?ROAD+' and 'RACE?. ROAD+ and RACE systems are visually identical: the main difference between them is a different internal design in the rear silencer assembly. The Race rear silencer offers reduced silencing for a louder sound than the ROAD+ silencer. All systems feature Quad 100mm GT100B Tips - There are three different Tip options available: Polished, Cerakote Black and Titanium. Included in the kit are the following parts: 1 x Front Pipe 1 x Front Connecting Pipe 1 x Front Silencer 1 x Rear Connecting Pipe 1 x Rear Silencer Assembly 1 x LH Outlet Pipe 1 x RH Outlet Pipe 2 x Tip Y-Piece Assemblies 4 x Tips As with all Milltek systems, quality is the watchword throughout. Aerospace-grade, non-magnetic stainless steel is used for the entire system (including clamps), with hand-finished welds and precision jigged construction. The result is an exhaust that fits as per OEM, but with a longevity and soundtrack that are anything but. Suitable for Civic Type R FK2.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.