YELLOWSPEED has been working with our racers and tuners dedicating to this second-to-none 2-WAY and 3-WAY PRO PLUS RACING suspension system over a number of years. With extensive development, engineering, testing, modification and actual racing competition experiences, 2-WAY and 3-WAY Pro Plus Racing coilovers enable you or teams to fine tune for any track/circuit race, endurance race or circuit lap record competition. Racing tire is recommended with this product for more outstanding performance & score.
2-WAY PRO PLUS RACING coilovers feature separate adjustable compression and rebound damping settings and full length ride height adjustment.
2-WAY EXTERNAL CANISTER
The outstanding feature to 2-way Pro Plus Racing suspension system is external canister allowing you to adjust the rebound and compression damping separately. The canister comes with either hose or piggyback depending on application.
2-WAY PRO PLUS RACING SUSPENSION SYSTEM FEATURES SEPARATE REBOUND & COMPRESSION DAMPING SETTING
This 2-way system has twin piston design and features 33 levels of separate rebound and compression damping adjustment settings, which allow excellent control and tuning ability. There are 33 clicks available on rebound, and 33 clicks on compression so a wide range of damping adjustment settings can be made to provide a variety of responses to different road conditions.
PILLOW BALL UPPER MOUNT W/ ADJUSTABLE CAMBER PLATE For suspension systems utilizing a Double A-Arm strut type, either pillow ball upper mount (without camber plate) or aluminum upper mount is available, our customers can select what they need at their decision. This coilover kit is supplied with aluminum upper mounts if customers do not specify when placing an order with us. For suspension systems utilizing a MacPherson strut type, this coilover kit comes standard with pillow ball mounts with adjustable camber plates fronts and rears (where applicable).
MONOTUBE RACING SHOCK DESIGN
The needle valve piston is utilized to make the steering more agile and to stabilize the vehicle. In addition, motorsport spec piston with racing flow design has been developed and is integrated into this racing product. Spring rates and shock valving made for competition are significantly different from the ones for road use. A high rigidity 52mm shock body used for MacPherson strut type for extra oil capacity enables the cushioning force to have optimal linear change. High quality oil seals are utilized to withstand high temperatures and to prevent oil from escaping. The piston rod is made from high quality S45C steel and is processed with Thermal Refining and High-frequency Induction Hardening treatments for rigidity and durability. Each component of the suspension system is rigorously inspected and strictly tested by YELLOWSPEED to avoid any failure. Our commitment to continual driving improvement goes beyond words.
HIGH RIGIDITY STEEL SPRING
Spring rates and shock valving made for competition are significantly different from the ones for road use. All springs are produced from high quality SAE9254 steel for optimal durability and high tensile strength. The spring rate and shape remains unchanged and undeformed, even the spring has been subjected to long term wear.
FULL LENGTH ADJUSTABLE
A steel lower bracket is utilized for MacPherson strut type to increase rigidity for safety (where applicable). For most MacPherson strut models, the brake line bracket is welded manually perfectly to the steel lower mount. A high quality forged alloy aluminum lower bracket is used for Double-A Arm strut type (where applicable). The steel/aluminum lower bracket is processed with electroplated/ anodized surface treatment to prevent corrosion or rust in the harsh conditions of motorsport. The vehicle ride height can be adjusted easily with the lower bracket by winding up and down to drop and raise. With the lower bracket, it allows maximum suspension travel without affecting the shock stroke.
ADJUSTABLE SPRING SEAT
The spring seats are made from forged aluminum for durability and rigidity.
Shock body is coated with Electroplating treatment to prevent rust and corrosion in the harsh conditions of motor sport.
WAVE ALLOY STEEL THRUST WASHER
For FRONT MacPherson strut models, wave alloy steel thrust washer is installed between a lower locking collar and a bottom mount. The wave thrust washer can provide a controlled amount of friction between the lower locking collar and the bottom mount to effectively prevent the lower bracket from spinning around or becoming loose.
SPRING BEARING TOP
Spring bearing top is mounted under the pillowball mount to make the handling more agile and to eliminate the spring noise caused by car cornering. This design enables the spring and the shock to perform together more effectively.
|Manufacturer||Yellow Speed Racing|
|Fitment||SKYLINE GT-R BCNR33|
|Upper Mount Front||A/U or P/U: Aluminium Upper Mount or Aluminium Pillow Ball Upper Mount|
|Upper Mount Rear||A/U or P/U: Aluminium Upper Mount or Aluminium Pillow Ball Upper Mount|
|Spring Rate Front||16KG|
|Spring Rate Rear||16KG|
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.