This adapter is made to allow the installation of a K-Series engine with the 02-04 K20 engine harness. It will also work for our all our K-Series engine harnesses.
This wire harness connects your K-Series engine harness to your chassis interior harness while adding the E-plug and all its functions. This harness is primarily made for a K-Pro or Re-Flashed ECU but can be used with a stock RSX ECU provided you have bypassed the immobilizers accordingly.
This harness may require the user to pull the shock tower plugs into the interior for a better fit and cleaner installation. You are also required to drill a small hole in your exhaust tunnel for the O2 Sensor plug.
After a year of R&D, this method is the way our customers doing this swap said were the best & cleanest. There will be 5 wires to be connected to your factory ECU plugs with a diagram that accurately shows which wires to connect to. You won't use your stock engine harness with the K20, but you still continue to use your chassis Interior harness with this conversion, so don't toss it or cut it!
We also offer this jumper harness for the K powered Honda Insight. If you have a Insight, we will need your original Insight harness to borrow a couple connectors off of.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.