Designed for naturally aspirated engines featuring higher compression, aggressive camshafts, and racing headers as well as for mild turbocharged applications that require more exhaust flow than Skunk2 60mm MegaPower Exhausts provide, MegaPower R Exhausts allow engines to breathe more efficiently and produce more power thanks to larger diameter piping. MegaPower R Exhaust systems were designed for maximum flow and power, featuring oversized tubing and mufflers, which results in a significantly louder tone when compared to 60mm MegaPower systems.
Featuring Japanese-spec, Super N1 styling, MegaPower R Exhaust systems generate more horsepower by optimizing engine airflow and volume through carefully selected, application-specific tubing lengths and diameters and increased wave scavenging effects for more horsepower. CNC mandrel bending allows for a constant tubing diameter throughout the bend, which results in precise fitment as well as improved exhaust gas flow. Each system is fitted with a resonator, includes stainless steel flanges, and is finished off with a straight-through, low-restriction racing muffler for uninterrupted flow. Each fully polished muffler is mated to a 110mm polished tip with its own acid-etched MegaPower badge and serialized nameplate. A Skunk2 removable silencer and all necessary hardware are also included.
Skunk2 MegaPower Exhaust lineup is based off of the same systems we custom build for our road racing and time attack vehicles. MegaPower Exhaust systems offer more performance, better build-quality, and the ultimate sound when compared to comparably priced systems.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.