Skunk2’s Rear Lower Control Arms are direct replacements, maintain OEM suspension geometry, and are ideal for street and race applications. Each arm is forged from aircraft-quality 2024 billet aluminum, precision CNC-machined, and is more than 25 percent lighter than the OEM arms. Skunk2 Rear Lower Control Arms also feature adjustable anti-sway bar mounting holes for advanced suspension tuning and optimum balance. The low-deflection, polyurethane bushings act as bearings for quicker response and a more positive feel. Skunk2 also eliminated tearing and un-seating problems typically associated with other fixed rubber bushings by allowing the arm to rotate freely about the bushings.
Properly designed suspension components must be strong and functional first and aesthetically pleasing second. Skunk2’s Rear Lower Control Arms are both. Each arm’s I-beam shape and tapered design is a direct result of efforts to eliminate twisting, bending, and stress risers. Extensive FEA (finite element analysis) testing determined that conventional “straight and flat” designs are plagued by internal stress risers. A poorly designed arm will concentrate stress in particular zones, causing the arm to fracture and ultimately fail.
For maximum suspension performance, Skunk2 Rear Lower Control Arms are best complemented with Skunk2 Rear Camber Kits, Lower Arm Bars, and Strut Tower Bars.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.