Skunk2 is proud to announce its all-new Alpha Series Header for the 06-13 NC Mazda MX5. Patterned after our already popular and dyno-proven MegaPower Headers, which have been used by leading, competitive race teams for years, Skunk2's Alpha Series Header employs many of the same design characteristics and technology. Our decision to produce the Alpha Series Header was driven by our desire to make our race-proven design more affordable and accessible to everyday enthusiasts. Skunk2's Alpha Series Header for the NC MX5 offers Skunk2 performance, industry-leading customer service, and a full warranty policy, all at a price comparable to lesser budget-minded headers. Unlike the budget-minded headers, though, only Skunk2 Alpha Series Headers ensure precise fitment and the peace of mind.
All Skunk2 headers are designed and engineered to maximize exhaust flow and increase both horsepower and torque throughout the powerband. The unique design is the result of more than a decade of racing experience coupled with computerized modeling and extensive dyno testing. Each Skunk2 Alpha Series Header features equal-length, and a 4-1 design that terminates into a True Merged collector with a 2.5-inch outlet. These features, paired with Skunk2's unique design specs, provide an extremely broad powerband that’s applicable to a wide range of engine sizes and configurations. Alpha Series Headers also feature bung provisions for OEM sensors. Each header is constructed from stainless steel with mandrel-bent tubing for added strength, corrosion resistance and durability
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.