Skunk2's all-aluminum, half-size Alpha Series Radiator for the '92-'00 Civic is a direct-fit upgrade designed to dramatically increase both cooling efficiency and engine performance. Alpha Series Radiators are manufactured from lightweight and durable aluminum, feature 100-percent brazed cores, and include polished end tanks with Skunk2's signature Alpha logo embossed along each side. Each Alpha Series Radiator features a dual-core design, high-efficiency fins for maximum cooling capabilities, and includes a genuine Skunk2 Radiator Cap for maximum performance and a premium appearance. Each Alpha Series Radiator also includes provisions for the OEM cooling fan and larger 1.25-inch inlets and outlets, which makes it ideal for most engine swaps that utilize larger radiator hoses.
... [Read more ?] />
Skunk2's commitment to producing high-quality components means that each Alpha Series Radiator meets or exceeds original equipment manufacturer standards, that each radiator may be installed without modification to the vehicle, and is compatible with OEM hoses, cooling fans, and shrouds. (Note: Some engine swap applications may require custom radiator hoses and/or cooling fans.)
Skunk2's Alpha Series Radiators are the perfect addition to any high-performance vehicle and are designed for the street, the track, or even OEM replacement purposes. Alpha Series Radiators are built to withstand harsh elements as well as against years of under-hood heat cycling. Each Alpha Series Radiator adheres to strict quality control standards and careful packaging, resulting in tubes and fins capable of optimal flow and efficient heat transfer.
Includes Skunk2 Radiator Cap.
Features 1.25-inch inlet and outlet.
Not compatible with automatic transmission cooling system.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.