Hi-Grade Mounting Hardware
1.82L Plenum Volume
8.72" Long Runners with Raised Velocity Stacks - Plenty of Material to Port
Unique Mounting Flange Universally Fits All B Series VTEC Heads
74mm Throttle Body Opening
Includes Thermal Manifold Flange Gasket
Generously Cast Runner Walls for Porting
Fits ALL Popular Chassis Configurations - Not Just Race Cars
The engineers at Skunk2 Racing have worked tirelessly to develop the next generation of high performance intake manifolds and are proud to announce the release of the much anticipated Ultra Series Intake Manifold. Years of R&D have culminated in a multi-piece cast aluminum intake manifold that offers advantages that only a modular design could allow.
Building upon the performance legacy of our Pro Series Intake Manifold, as well as using the latest in CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) software; Skunk2 Racing has created a three-piece modular design that allows for easy disassembly, porting, and plenum volume changes through the use of a removable plenum and optional plenum spacers. In addition to CFD testing, the Ultra Series Intake Manifold has undergone extensive in-house dyno and on-car testing which has led to a design that is less restrictive, yielding both torque and power gains well over many of the competitors.
Detailed and meticulous planning went into every aspect of the Ultra Series Street Intake Manifold. Ultra Series Street Intake Manifolds are manufactured from cast-aluminum high-grade 356 aluminum alloy for lightweight yet added strength over sheet metal manifolds. Each manifold is CNC-machined for a precise fit, and individually inspected for quality assurance. The Ultra Series Street manifold features a generous 74mm throttle body opening and is constructed with thick walls and entry minimizing concerns of breakthrough when port matching. Intense planning and design went into the plenum (1.82L plenum volume) to distribute even airflow to all four cylinders under dynamic load conditions. Placement and design of the velocity stacks were rigorously flow tested to ensure maximum delivery of air to the cylinder. Large velocity stack raised bell mouth entries lead to long 221.5mm intake runners with smooth transitions allowing the Ultra Series Street Intake Manifold to outflow the competition. Designed to be used with modified street applications and mild turbo setups, the Skunk2 Ultra Series Street Intake Manifold helps provide a new level affordable high-end intake technology to the marketplace.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.