Skunk2 throttle bodies undergo an extensive design and testing process to produce a throttle body that doesn't just provide more flow but retains smooth drivability and OEM throttle characteristics. Each Pro Series Throttle Body is designed using the latest CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) tools, which results in a unit that exceeds industry standards. Pro Series Throttle Bodies are also CNC machined from forged, billet 6061-T6 aluminum and hard anodized for durability in Skunk2’s signature Black Series finish. Additionally, Skunk2’s unique design relocates the MAP sensor underneath and eliminates the OEM water passages for cooler operation and a cleaner appearance. Pro Series Throttle Bodies are also compatible with OEM throttle cables, which simplifies installation. Each Skunk2 Pro Series Throttle body also features sealed bearings for smooth operation and a genuine, integrated Skunk2 badge. All necessary hardware and a new throttle body gasket are included for trouble-free installation.
A larger throttle body is key to producing additional power throughout the powerband on modified engines with increased airflow demands. Skunk2’s Pro Series Throttle Bodies for B-series engines feature a large, 74mm bore, which results in significant horsepower gains throughout the powerband on heavily modified, naturally aspirated applications and even more on forced induction ones.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.