XP features a higher seat pressure for turbocharged and extreme high RPM motors. This spring has a seat pressure of 93lbs @ 1.320 while keeping the coil bind height for higher lift camshafts.
Each Pro Series XP Racing Valve Spring is manufactured exclusively from super-clean, chrome-silicone wire milled in Japan. By using inner and outer springs mated together through a slight interference fit and with differing frequencies, Pro Series XP Racing Valve Springs are able toprevent valve float and maintain valvetrain stability at engine speeds in excess of 11,000 rpm. Wound by a premier North American winder, our Pro Series XP Racing Valve Springs retains its durability and strength that results in improvement to the extreme fatigue limit of the wire and enhanced resistance to load loss.
Pro Series XP Racing Valve Springs are engineered to handle the demands of extreme-lift camshafts operating at prolonged, high-rpm use at championship-level racing. Skunk2's Pro Series XP Racing Valve Spring's for the Honda's B-series VTEC engines are simply the best on the market. Pro Series XP Racing Valve Springs have been tested at speeds exceeding 11,000 rpm on our engine dyno, street, and the race track. Our superior, Japanese-milled, super-clean chrome silicone wire is 100-percent eddy-current inspected prior to coiling. Next, they are heat-treated, shot-peened, and chemically polished for strength and durability. A special nitriding process concludes Skunk2's rigorous manufacturing process. The end result is a lightweight valve spring that safely accommodates high-lift camshafts and features superior resistance to load loss, even under extreme operating conditions.
Skunk2 designs, develops, and tests its entire valvetrain lineup in-house to ensure superior quality and maximum performance gains. During development, each valvetrain component is tested both on the dyno and the road, including 11,000 rpm drag racing engines and 17,000 rpm superbikes. Manufactured from the best materials available, Skunk2 valvetrain components provide exceptional performance, reliability, and quality. These components remain standard-issue on each Skunk2 vehicle that we build and support.
Seat Pressure: 93 lbs at 1.320
Open Pressure: 238 lbs at 0.820
Coil Bind: 0.718
Also compatible with H-series VTEC engines when used with H-Series Spring Base Kit, available separately.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.