Skunk2 Fine Tuning products and accessories, like its Silicone Radiator Hoses for the 02-06 RSX, help put the finishing touches onto your vehicle you work so hard to make perform well. Liven up your engine bay and give yourself some peace of mind while youre at it with one of Skunk2 Silicone Radiator Hose Kits. Unlike OEM rubber cooling hoses that must be periodically replaced because of deterioration caused by heat and pressure, Skunk2 silicone hoses will outlast the life of your engine. And with their glossy black finish, red interior, and Skunk2 logo, theyll look good while doing it.
Skunk2 Silicone Radiator Hoses are handmade using high-quality, automotive-grade silicone and feature cutting-edge, multi-layer, embedded fiber linings thatll resisteven the most abusive engine temperatures and pressures. Each application has been test-fitted for accuracy, as well as for an OEM fit, and has been subjected to rigorous tests and inspections to ensure years of worry-free operation. All Skunk2 radiator hoses are compatible with each vehicle's OEM water housings, radiator necks, and OEM hose clamps. You're going to have to replace those OEM radiator hoses sooner or later. Do your engine bay a favor and upgrade it with a Skunk2 Silicone Radiator Hose Kit.
Pair with a Skunk2 Radiator Cap for increases internal radiator pressure, which results in a higher coolant boiling point and a more efficient cooling system.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.