Each of Skunk2’s Pro Series Intake Manifolds for Honda’s K-series engines feature larger plenums and shorter, oversized runners when compared to the RBC, and are cast with thicker wall material, leaving room for further porting for high-horsepower applications. Instead of producing a manifold with a significantly oversized plenum and excessively short runners that would sacrifice mid-range power, Pro Series manifolds were designed for the “street enthusiast” who wants more power but doesn’t want to sacrifice mid-range performance to get it. The results are improved airflow, an enhanced venturi effect, and both mid-range and top-end power gains.
Skunk2’s all-new, cast-aluminum Pro Series Intake Manifolds for Honda’s K-series engines are a direct-fit replacement for all K-series engines (excluding '06-'10 Civic Si) thanks to their unique, patent-pending water neck designs and throttle body flanges, which are compatible with OEM throttle bodies as well as those as large as 76mm. The special water neck designs eliminate the cutting that would otherwise be involved with some RBC applications and the supplied thermal-insulated intake manifold gasket makes for a truly bolt-on installation (no drilling or modifying required). Pro Series manifolds also incorporate an angled-runner design, which allows for ample hood clearance on ’88-’00 Civics and ’90-’01 Integras with K-series engine swaps, as well as additional core support clearance on ’02-’05 Civic Sis.
Pro Series Intake Manifolds offer horsepower and torque gains greater than the popular RBC manifold but without compromising mid-range power output. The design incorporates runners that are similar in length to the RBC’s but with larger bores, a special tapered design, as well as a larger, tapered plenum that together preserve mid-range power but increase and accelerate airflow to allow for significant top-end power gains. Pro Series Intake Manifold runner exits are also machined and hand-finished to best match the cylinder head’s ports. Skunk2’s Pro Series Intake Manifold’s shape and design also increases wave scavenging effects at the engine’s ideal operating range, which allow for a broad increase in usable power.
Skunk2 is a familiar name in the intake manifold business, with more than 10 years of experience designing, testing, and building them. Similar to OEM manifolds, Skunk2’s Pro Series Intake Manifolds are shell-molded from 356-aluminum, CNC-machined for superior strength, a precise fit, and a high-quality finish, and vacuum-tested for quality. Each manifold is molded with smooth transitions from the throttle body opening to the plenum to the runners with clean parting lines for an optimal finish, both inside and out and features a genuine Skunk2 nameplate.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.