The first of their kind and only available from Skunk2, Lower Control Arm Dress-Up Washers for most 88-00 Civics and 90-01 Integras are available in black, blue, gold, purple, red, and clear hard-anodized finishes. Lower Control Arm Dress-Up Washers substitute the factory lower control arm hardware with tapered, OEM-grade socket-head bolts flush-mounted inside of our unique aluminum washers. Each Lower Control Arm Dress-Up Washer kit includes six washers and six bolts that are compatible with most lower control arms, including Skunk2.
Skunk2 Lower Control Arm Dress-Up Washers are manufactured from 6061-T6 aluminum, include high-quality, grade 10.9 metric bolts, and are available in black, blue, gold, purple, red, and clear hard-anodized finishes, andfeature Skunk2 classic, laser-etched logo. Skunk2 employs the same design and manufacturing methods for all of its Fine Tuning accessories as it does for its top-of-the-line racing components. Skunk2 Lower Control Arm Dress-Up Washer Kits help put that unique finishing touch onto the vehicle you work so hard to make perform well, and we make every effort to ensure that their style is consistent with our rich racing heritage.
Complement your Lower Control Arm Dress-Up Washers with a Low-Profile Valve Cover Hardware kit.
Not compatible with '88 Civic rear lower control arms. Must use Skunk2 Rear Lower Control Arms or similar.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.