Similar to Skunk2’s industry-leading Pro-C Coilovers, Pro-S II Coilovers feature adjustable ride height and a state-of-the-art mono-tube design. Thanks to threaded shock bodies, Pro-S II Coilovers now offer height adjustments independent of spring preload, which results in significant ride-height changes without sacrificing shock travel or ride comfort. Quick and precise ride-height adjustments can now be made for dialing in corner balancing as well as for improved handling, responsiveness, and overall balance. Skunk2’s track- and street-tested Pro-S II shock valving offers the perfect balance between daily driving and track performance and its all-new, shortened shock bodies and reduced shaft strokes help maintain adequate suspension travel on lowered vehicles for improved performance without sacrificing comfort.
Pro-S II Coilovers feature vehicle-specific valving dialed in by Skunk2’s suspension engineers, carefully selected springs designed to dramatically improve handling, and a race-inspired, mono-tube design for superior performance. Skunk2’s micro-polished, mono-tube design, combined with its precision-machined, oversized shafts and pistons, ensure that each Pro-S II Coilover is both responsive and durable. The results are unmatched cornering grip, reduced body roll, and a feel of vehicle control and stability like no other.
Like all Skunk2 Coilovers, its Pro-S II Coilovers feature hard-anodized, CNC-machined, forged 6061-T6 aluminum spring perches and CNC-wound racing springs manufactured from high-quality, SAE9254V spring steel. Each spring is designed to optimize the balance between comfort and performance and is custom-matched to their respective shocks. Pro-S II Coilovers offer ride-height adjustments as low as three inches for an aggressive and sporty appearance.
Just like the entire Pro Series lineup, Pro-S II Coilovers set the benchmark for suspension performance. Similar to how Skunk2’s Pro Series Camshafts and Valvetrain revolutionized Honda engine performance, its fully adjustable, Pro-S II Coilovers do just that for enthusiasts who are looking for high-performance suspension components at an affordable price. Based on more than 15 years of racing and suspension tuning experience, Pro-S II Coilovers feature the same technology Skunk2 uses on its own championship-winning road racing and drag racing cars.
Like all Skunk2 products, Pro-S II Coilovers feature a one-year warranty and are designed to provide years of enjoyment for the life of your vehicle. Never wait for a coilover rebuild again; Skunk2 stocks large quantities of replacement dampers that, in most cases, cost less than a typical coilover rebuild. Purchase your replacement dampers directly from Skunk2 to minimize downtime.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.