The differential is a mechanical device that allows a flexible division of drive between the wheels allowing the car to corner. Load applied to the drive wheels during acceleration and cornering is always different from left to right wheel. Due to this wheel spin can occur causing loss of control and acceleration performance.
The Spoon LSD is a device which automatically reduces the loss of drive which can result from wheel spin on one side of the axle. In turn this conveys power and torque through the wheel with the most grip helping the wheel accelerate the car. In other words it is a necessity for all sport and race driving.
The Spoon LSD is of Mechanical Type 1.5 way to front wheel drive applications and 1.75 way for rear wheels drive applications. Initial torque has been set at 9-9.5 KG (cold). As a characteristic of the mechanical LSD there is some dragging of the internal gear that can be felt in low speed cornering and clicking sound that can be heard.
Suitable for Civic EP3 Type R, Civic FD2 Type R, Civic FN2 Type R, Integra DC5 Type R, Accord Euro R
Comes with bearings required for installation
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.