The Spoon Rigid Collar is a worldwide Patent Granted device constructed from a Top Secret Alloy material. The purpose of the Rigid Collars is to fill the manufacture tolerance gaps between the sub frame and the chassis. These gaps only exist to ease the assembly of mass produced vehicles in the factory. Whilst the components are properly assembled when the car left the factory the gaps allow movement between the chassis and sub frame.
Spoon Sports Japan came up with these clever little Rigid Collar devices that are installed in-between the bolts and the chassis; a lot like washers with sleeves. Effectively filling the gaps and stopping any unwanted movement.
Please see the link below for a video explanation.
Benefits of installing Rigid Collars.
Removal of the spring effect - resulting in superior all round handling.
Accurate Vehicle Geometry - resulting in greatly improved straight line handling as well as a reduction in road noise.
Improved feedback through the steering wheel - resulting in a more positive feel when changing direction at high or low speeds.
With the correct equipment installation can be completed in less than an hour.
Do not settle for inferior copies as it is Our Top Secret Material is that makes them so special. Use of inferior product may result in damage to your vehicle.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.