The Spoon 4-pot caliper has been specifically designed and tested for Honda applications. Unlike other 4-pot calipers, Spoon calipers are direct fit and are designed to work with the stock brake system, including the ABS. Spoon calipers use stock Honda size brake pads, which gives users incredible flexibility in choosing pads and controlling future costs. The 4-pot calipers significantly improve both high speed braking and brake pedal feel and its consistency during track use.
The 4-pot design also makes pad wear more even and minimizes rotor warpage. The aluminium construction greatly reduces un-sprung weight. These benefits are achieved while maintaining a stock feel for daily driving.
Spoon calipers are manufactured by Nissin, the OE supplier of all Honda brakes. When the S2000 was released, Spoon designed the mono-block caliper with a one piece construction and greatly improved rigidity. This has now been made available for most models of Honda.
PLEASE NOTE: This caliper kit is for use with the CL7, DC2 EK9, CR-Z. For installation you will also require a pair of 300mm discs
Suitable for Civic EK9 Type R, Civic FN2 Type R, CR-Z ZF1 and ZF2, Integra DC2 Type R, Integra DB8 Type R
All applications above require the 300x26mm conversion disc 45251-5H11416
S2000 profile brake pad required.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.