ST X COILOVERS
Need to get low? ST coilovers feature a continuous thread construction for height adjustment from moderate to eXtreme! Each coilover is manufactured by KW Automotive and their expertise and know how ensures maximum quality and fantastic driving dynamics.
Once installed, the ST X coilover can be easily adjusted using a polyamide ring on the galvanized, multiple-sealed strut. Adjustment is different for each car, but typically you can expect between 35 and 65mm of lowering on both the front and rear axles. For lowered cars as standard (such as the BMW E9x 3-series) the ST X coilover features a range of 30 to 60mm (front axle) and 25-55mm (rear axle).
Improved driving dynamics and handling
Designed in conjunction with KW Germany, ST X coilovers deliver a sporty handling by reducing the car’s bodyroll during compression as well as improving agility when driving fast. The high-quality production of each ST X coilover includes a low-friction and pressure resistant housing alongside a chrome-plated piston rod for maximum longevity. A mono block guide and ST seal package ensures the twin-tube dampers remain free of dirt particles in all weather conditions.
Lowering with St\Tyle: the ST X coilovers
- Individual lowering within the TÜV-tested adjustment range
- Front and rear axle thread adjustment (when possible)
- Galvanized coilover struts with additional coating for optimized corrosion protection
- Complete solution with adjustable spring plate, race spring system and bumpers with dust protection
- Powerful twin-tube dampers with high-quality components for maximum longevity
|Product Category:||Coilover kits|
|Axle Load FA/RA:||-1040kg/-1050kg|
|Year of Prod.:||03/1999-|
|Vehicle type:||AUDI A3 8L1 09 1996-09 2006 8L1 S3 quattro Petrol 165KW 1781ccm|
General Delivery Information:
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
Out of Stock: