RECARO EXPERT L - NARDO GREY-ARTISTA GREY
6TWO1 are proud to bring you RECARO seats
Recaro Seats are not always held in stock due to the value, please if you are urgent for a set contact us 01206865544 to avoid disappointment - Normal lead time 6-8 Weeks
THE EXPERT FOR MOBILE SEATING
Flexibility is its strength – the modular kit of the RECARO Expert enables adjustment to different body sizes. Its seat cushions are available in the versions S, M and L, with variation in the length of the seat as well as the height and contour of the seat cushion’s side bolsters. People of smaller build find getting in and out easier due to the short seat and flat side bolsters (S version), while drivers of larger build appreciate the upper leg support provided by the longer seat and high, shaped side bolsters on the seat cushion (L version). Adjustable backrest side bolsters as standard complete the optimal support of the body.
?Paddable lumbar support
?Pre-shaped side bolsters
?Backrest adjustment on both sides
?Adjustable backrest side bolsters on both sides
?Backrest tilt-forward release on both sides
Variant RECARO Expert L
??Seat cushion for people of medium ?to large build: long seat with pronounced side bolsters
?Extendable seat cushion
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.