RECARO POLE POSITION - CARBON WITH ABE LEATHER BLACK
Recaro Seats are not always held in stock due to the value, please if you are urgent for a set contact us 01206865544 to avoid disappointment - Normal lead time 6-8 Weeks
Information: The Recaro Pole Position with ABE pure sportiness. The distinct shell shape and a choice of covers make your car into a luxury class racing vehicle. This racing shell features the special ABE for many actual vehicles.
· Integrated headrest for reliable head protection.
· Seat shell of glass fibre reinforced plastic material (GRP).
· Specially designed shoulder support for optimum lateral hold.
· The latest cover variants in attractive designs.
· Lumbar cushions for individual support of the spinal column.
· Modified belt slots for 3-point belts.
· Special RECARO aluminium or steel ABE side mount (Option).
· No FIA-homologation.
Recaro seat type: The Recaro Pole Position ABE is part of the Recaro SPORTLINE range.
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single Recaro Pole Position ABE Bucket seat.
Weight: 7.0kg per Recaro Pole Position (ABE) seat.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.