SPOON SPORTS - CLOSE RATIO GEAR SET EG6-EK4-EK9-DC2 B16A-B16A-B18C
The Spoon Cross Gear set for the EG6, EK4, EK9, DC2 and DB8 replaces all the gears for shorter and more track suitable ratios for fast road and race purposes. The ratios have been matched to that used by gp. A race cars.
The standard long ratios are designed for economy and comfort, they allow a high (70-80mph) speed cruising at lower engine RPMS. Whilst this avoids using the VTEC cam to save on fuel, it is not the optimum arrangement to best use the engine power and torque.
Spoon have reduced all the ratios to shorten them and allow the user to better use the power and increase acceleration. Achievable top speed will be reduced and become realistic.
Many customers comment this is the single most circuit beneficial medication they make to their vehicle.
Ratios: Spoon (Std)
1st: 2.533 (3.231)
2nd: 1.944 (2.105)
3rd: 1.591 (1.458)
4th: 1.280 (1.103)
5th: 1.033 (0.848)
Suitable for Civic EG6, Civic EK4, Civic EK9 Type R, Integra DC2 Type R 96 Spec, Integra DB8 Type R 96 Spec
For use with Integra DC2 Type R 98 Spec, Integra DB8 Type R 98 Spec, The installer will also require the Counter Shaft from the 96 Spec gearbox
Will fit all B16A, B16B, B18C engines
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.