Accord CL7 Euro-R Stainless Exhaust Manifold With Thermo Bandage - J's Racing
It is a special specification wrapped around the entire circumference of the thermobantage.
By wrapping the thermo-bandage, it becomes possible to raise the exhaust flow speed by raising the exhaust temperature, which contributes significantly to power-up.
It also has the effect of suppressing the rise of the engine room temperature.
Weight 4.9kg (Weight reduction of 5.6kg compared to genuine 10.5kg)
4 (45φ) -2 (50φ) -1 (60φ) structure, low rotation range to high rotation range We have realized remarkable torque & power up to.
This product is a complete handmade product by skilled craftsmen who used lightweight SUS304 with t = 1.2mm ~ 1.5mm, manual welding and stepped correction of each part. It corresponds to engine of all specifications
from K20A normal engine to
high-tuning engine such as K20A reform (2200 cc ~ 2400 cc) etc. I promise torque up & power up. Regardless of the stage, it is a CL EX special manifold.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.