Accord CL7 SUS 60RS Single Plus Exhaust - J's Racing
It is a premium semi titanium muffler that combines stainless steel and titanium tail, while leaving the full straight structure unique to J 'S RACING .
Main pipes and silencers use high-quality SUS 304 material, all welded parts are TIG welded manually. We adopt titanium material for tail pipe and we have cut bend · dolphin tail similar to FX-PRO full titan muffler.
All mufflers are carefully finished by the craftsmen's hands and are mufflers of gems sticking to quality.
By setting the main pipe bore size to 60 φ, it is a characteristic that emphasizes middle and high revolution area without sacrificing low revolution area. Torque increase improves throttle response, so you can feel VTEC engine feeling comfortably even on town ride.
Turning to high revs allows you to enjoy the stretching peculiar high frequency treble, and the sharp sound enhances exhilaration at the circuit.
The moment the VTEC-equipped car switches to high cam, the sound that sounds like it will sound!
The main pipe uses SUS 304 stainless steel with a thickness of 1.2 mm and a silencer of 1.0 mm. By further using a flange that has been made thin to the limit, by further reducing the weight to the limit, we can further improve the motor performance during sports driving and dramatically increase the potential of the car with power-up.
★ Main pipe 60 φ
★ Silencer body 130 Ø (Titanium cut bend · Dolphin tail 75 Ø)
★ Complete vehicle model design
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.