Civic FN2 Type-R Euro 60RS C304 SUS Exhaust System - J's racing
It is a stainless steel muffler that realized reliable response and power-up by feeding back the technology of Titanium FX which has received popularity.
By setting the center pipe as a set and setting the main pipe bore size to 60 φ, it is a characteristic that emphasizes middle and high revolution area without sacrificing low revolution area. Torque increase improves throttle response, so you can feel VTEC engine feeling comfortably even on town ride.
In addition, as a result of changing the layout from genuine right and left dual type to "left side single type", it became possible to dramatically reduce back pressure, making both weight reduction and power up compatible at the same time.
It is characterized by a high peculiar sound quality peculiar to stainless steel, and it features a comfortable and relaxing sound unique to a straight structure.
The moment of entering VTEC, the high-pitched high pitches enhance the uplifting feeling.
Use SUS 304 stainless steel pipe with a thickness of 1.2 mm for the main pipe (silencer part 1 mm). Using a flange that was made as thin as possible, finishing a lightweight by making the stay part hollow. By reducing weight to the limit, we can further improve motor performance during sports driving, and can dramatically increase the potential of the car with power-up.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.